What if your teenager could stretch their mind?
What if your teen could learn to use their mind to unlock and harness the power of creativity and imagination? To create a life of excellence, focus and purpose, and a life they love?
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
– Albert Einstein
Skills You’ll Learn:
- How to become the powerful master of your mind – not its servant
- Why the way you think, the way you act and the way you feel really matters
- The secret to accessing and harnessing the power of your imagination – and creativity How to recognise obstacles in your way and remove them
- How to become aware of the words you use
- A simple way to become mindful.
Phones and Laptops
Please note that we cannot allow laptops or smartphones during the workshop session times. All phones must be turned off and placed in a communal phone basket for safe keeping. They’ll be available during all breaks.
All attendees will be under the care of an adult supervisor for the duration of the workshop.
Unfortunately, we’re unable to give a refund if you cancel within 14 days of the workshop. However, if we have to postpone the event due to circumstances beyond our control, or you must cancel due to COVID-19 related issues, or illness, we will refund your fee.
Note that your registration is non-transferable. Please don’t sell your registration or ticket to anyone else. This includes your family and friends, or anyone you know from social media.
Registration must be in the name of the person who was booked online, otherwise the ticket will not be valid.